my own space: I love chevron pattern YES

Friday, January 10, 2014

I love chevron pattern YES

I have seen many Bloggers who created their works with colorful chevron patterns. They r so cute and gorgeous indeed. I wonder how to make them ...and never feel tired on finding d way how to make them.Well again, software of PicMonkey (free online photo editing) has millions of advantages. I try to make one first, and see how it goes.

1st thing to do, kita buka picmonkey dulu yaa www.picmonkey.com We must open d link of PicMonkey as I mentioned before.

Then pls see step by step photo here. Don't worry ..all are easy. Gampang banget kok, nggak usah kawatir deh pokoknya.



On 2nd step, kita pilih duplicate overlay untuk menghasilkan image yg persis sama seperti sebelumnya.



Semua dpt dikerjakan dengan mudah dan menyenangkan sekali. Untuk pilihan warna dapat disesuaikan dengan selera.

Let's b smart n pls share a good news to all Sahabats.

No comments:

Post a Comment